Search This Blog

2016/04/04

Introduction and Update

Welcome to the Asobi Network!

Basically, it is a blog that tells about news and updates about video games and toys like action figures. For now, I am going to make some changes in this blog - the way that it will express some words to audience.

First, this is a blog which contains my opinions and comments about the video games and toys that I have seen, as well as the issues and trends that I am facing with them. To deal with, I am going to talk about a certain topic within this blog, and I am going to post it.

Second, I will post some updates with regards to video games and toys which were released recently or two. Take note that I am not going to post them all, since there are some other bloggers which are able to post earlier than me and I understand it.

Third, I am going to make this blog a community where people gather and talk together as one big community. My objective was not really to gather as many audiences as I can, but to share some knowledge that I have in these stuff around the different parts of the many places.

Well, that is all! I hope that you can expect more of these blog! Cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment